Jesus, am I using windows here or what????

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Fri Jul 2 22:17:01 UTC 2010

OK, Firefox got updated today, which screwed my ability to use Tab Kit,
my favorite tab organizer, and now the damn browser shuts off by itself
approximately once every minute and a half.

I tried to roll back to the previous version with "Force Version" in
Synaptic, and all that does is remove the damn browser completely.

Could someone please tell me how to undo the crap that has been foisted
off on me today by this "upgrade"????

Thanks for any help you can be, Ray Parrish

--
Linux dpkg Software Report script set..
http://www.rayslinks.com/LinuxdpkgSoftwareReport.html