ubuntu forums

daniel mcfarland daniel.mcfarland at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 18:23:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Johnneylee Rollins <
johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 9:14 AM, daniel mcfarland
> <daniel.mcfarland at gmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> >   THEIR.
> First off, it's spelled "there". Second, you're being childish.
> Other than that, I'm laughing at you, thanks. Needed a good one.
>
> ~SpaceGhost
> > --

  Actually, you're laughing with me.  And secondly, the correct grammar
there would have been "their",
  as I stated.

  And in retort to your comment about being childish the only thing I really
have to say is that it's
  really fitting for this medium.  I have been subscribed to this list for
about a year now, and have
  witnessed numerous flame wars about nothing to do with ubuntu.  In
addition the topics in this
  forum aren't even elementary, that would be a compliment to the
ridiculousness of the conversational
  topics hosted here which is certainly not warranted.

  There should be a way to divert conversations that could easily be
answered by googling,
  or RTFM, rather than spamming the world with the idiotic and
flabbergasting "HOW DO I TURN
  ON MY COMPUTER" questions.  PTFB.

  -daniel