anybody running Ubuntu on Asus M4A87TD EVO motherboard?

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:12:39 UTC 2010

I am thinking of getting this one. It appears to be a new one from Asus
and I am wondering if Linux supports it in all ways (networking, sound,
etc.). It is an AMD Socket AM3 motherboard: Asus M4A87TD EVO.

If somebody can confirm that Ubuntu works properly on this mobo, it
would be great.

Thanks.

ever having been read.