VSFTPd, Apache2 and permissions

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Thu Jul 1 21:44:59 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I will answer myself in hope to help some of you in the future. Maybe
to me too when I will forget it. :-D

The key is to set "local_umask=000" into vsftpd.conf and all files
start to be uploaded with read and write permissions.

TRoland;

<<< 01.07.2010 21:37 - Roland Turcan "konf at rotursoft.sk" >>>

--
Best regards, TRoland