32 or 64??

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:33:27 UTC 2010

>        What? While you were away I learned how to read what my
> computers CPU is and what it can do. Try cat /proc/cpuinfo and
> you will learn a lot.
I know, you'll learn the craziest things when you google stuff or actually rtfm.
It's rather nuts if you ask me.

>        I figure that by the time 10.4 gets out yes there will be
> problems but not 64 bit problems.
I wasn't referring to you, I know you can handle your own self without
quitting linux.
I'm referring to new users. The best times to go 64-bit IMO, is when
something is being supported and isn't on a new release. Just IMO.

~SpaceGhost