A question (regarding myself)

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:41:14 UTC 2010

> Just not any random person. Preferably someone appointed by the
> Community Council. I think it's just a slow process but I'm sure that
> they are working on it.
I'm not sure that really follows ubuntu CoC. I'd vote for you being on
a leadership commity, but not for that purpose.
This is a community, when something is disagreed upon you get other's
opinions, you shouldn't need a leader to "Handle" someone. Maybe you'd
need a leader to expel repeatedly offending users who don't want to
change their actions.

~SpaceGhost