OpenVPN bridged network

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 16:08:56 UTC 2010

Hey, I want to set up a vpn server on my server and I know there is a
how-to out there, but I can't find it.

The situation is I want to use my vpn server to connect any friends
who are on the vpn so we can game, share files and chat securely.
The ubuntu community documentation didn't work, but if someone thinks
I should try that I will. There is a lot of documentation on openvpn's
site as well, if someone can point me in the direction of which doc to
read and apply, I would be indebted to you.

If someone could also volunteer to hold my hand while I get it all up
and running and test it, I'd be super happy.

~SpaceGhost