How to disable new account wizard in Thunderbird 3.01

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 17:11:29 UTC 2010

Jim Byrnes wrote:
> No matter what I try I can't setup a account. Is there a way to bypass
> the new account wizard? I've setup acconts on Thunderbird manually many
> times but can't get past the wizard to do it now.
>
> Thanks,  Jim

	For a few years using the early Thunderbird when a new
version of Ubuntu is loaded in it's new partition, I then get
the files for Thunderbird from the old version and copy them
to the new version.

	The thunderbird data is in /home/karl/.mozilla-thunderbird
and note the . before the mozilla.

	So look for that and put it on the Ubuntu your using now. I
hope it works!!!

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI