32 or 64??

Patrick Heffernan pat.heff at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 30 14:44:44 UTC 2010

Karl F. Larsen typed the following on 30/01/10 22:21:

> 	I read the referenced URL and it tells me that 32 bit is the
> way to go IF you want zero problems. If you want to play with
> 64 bit and have serious problems then by all means us 64 bit.

And the article is dated 08/30/2006. I've had no more issues with 64 bit
 compared to the machines I have loaded with the 32 bit version. 64 bit
has come a long way since that article was written. Please don't spread
FUD about 64 bit having serious problems.

Cheers
Patrick