How to login in Ubuntu 9.10 Live CD ?

Lawrence Tsang tkwinfo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 11:48:50 UTC 2010

Hi Steve and All,

    I have downloaded the Ubuntu 9.10 Desktop CD from
http://www.ubuntu.com/GetUbuntu/download using different "download
locations" (e.g. US, Sweden, ... etc) for at least 4 times. However,
previously, I downloaded the ".iso"(s) in a Windows XP platform. I may now
try to download this Ubuntu 9.10 CD from a Ubuntu 8.04.4 booted system.

     Wishing a good luck for it.

Regards
Lawrence