How to login in Ubuntu 9.10 Live CD ?

Lawrence Tsang tkwinfo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 06:58:24 UTC 2010

Hi Colin Law and All,

     After 2 new independent downloads of the "ubuntu-9.10-desktop-i386.iso"
file, I could now boot Ubuntu 9.10 correctly ! So my previous downloaded
Ubuntu 9.10 must have some transmission errors.

     However, for my 2 new downloads of the "ubuntu-9.10-desktop-i386.iso"
file, when I run the "check disk for defects" option in the bootup menu,
both the new downloaded Ubuntu 9.10 shows the message : "check funished :
errors found in 1 files !" while they both could still boot correctly into
Ubuntu 9.10 !

     Does anyone get a Ubuntu 9.10 CD which has NO error with "check disk
for defects" so that I could sure there exists such a clean Ubuntu 9.10 disk
?

     Thanks for any comment.

Regards
Lawrence