tomoki.taniguchi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 00:58:57 UTC 2010
WUBI uses the windows the WINDOWS boot.ini file for the OS selection Menu.
so you have to change the default boot OS under windows.
1. Right-Click on My Computer and select properties
– (In Vista you can select View System Information from the Computer window.)
2. From the System Properties window select the Advanced tab
3. Push the Settings button under Startup and Recovery
4. Select the default OS from the Default operating system dropdown box.
5. Click OK twice.
On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Mark C. Miller <mr.mcmiller at gmail.com> wrote:
> This may actually be mover of a windows question.
> I recently installed wubi on a computer at my work (a school). When I
> boot the computer, the default is to boot the windows side as the
> default. I'd like to change that, if possible, so that it defaults to
> Ubuntu as OS.
> I suspect it has to be possible; I just can't find the right combination
> of search terms to find it via google.
> Mark C. Miller, Indianapolis IN, USA
> ubuntu-users mailing list
> ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
MSN: tomoki_taniguchi at hotmail.com
AIM: tomoki taniguchi
More information about the ubuntu-users