help me please

Andrew Kane googoleyes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 02:58:16 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Larry Longnecker
<4dogs2cats1h at gmail.com> wrote:

>                                 hello
>

>  I find it easier to just reinstall Ubuntu and it seems to find it that
>  way better.

Find what?
You find it easier to reinstall Ubuntu for what reason?

>you may allso try to put the disk back in to patch or look
>                              for it ..

Sorry, what does this mean?
Are you referring to the manufacturer's driver disk? That usually
won't work for Ubuntu unless one uses ndiswrapper which I would not
recommend for this particular application.

>  I keep a ms computer just to keep the INTERNET open because they don't
>     support ubuntu with some dsl servers

Pfft. Who cares if *they* don't support Ubuntu- *we* support Ubuntu!
Of course, you need internet access to read this list ;^)

>  .number to modem  easier

Huh?