Java not working in Firefox 3.6

Jean Levasseur levasseur.jean at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 02:39:28 UTC 2010

Hello Jim. you might be interested into installing apt://etckeeper

etckeeper is a program that will put your whole /etc (system wide
configuration stuff)at under revision control, so after any change you
make in a file under this folder, you emit the command (without the
double-quotes) "sudo etckeeper commit 'description of the change
here'".  Then after, it is easy to just track the changes in
configurations, and to revert to a previous state if something you did
broke the system.  As of your own personnal folder, I'm personnally
using Déjà-Dup, which is an incremental backup utility with the
ability to get some files (configurations in this case) into a
previous state.  Those 2 little apps help me keep my system clean and
serve me as backup as well!

Good luck!

-Foxmike.