Network

Ross Schoenauer ross_s at cmc.net
Wed Jan 27 17:06:26 UTC 2010

    NETWORKING PROBLEM

    I have 5 computers running a mix of  ubuntu 9.10 and linux mint
Gloria on a wired home network.  None of these computers will network
with each other. The all go on line and surf the web ok.  When I click
the networking icon it will go to 'windows networking', and I click
that, which takes me to 'workgroup'.  I click that and it states
'opening workgroup and then states 'unable to mount workgroup'. I can
ping all the other computers on my network.
I am stumped on what to do.  Thanks for your help.

Ross Schoenauer   ross_s at cmc.net