Resizing ext4 partition

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:35:23 UTC 2010

Christopher Chan wrote:
>> It's all very well to cite the C of C and admonish people to be nice,
>> hold hands, and get along but..........there are some people that make
>> that a herculean task.
>
> I sell spiked gloves. Anyone interested?

	What I did was suggest he use a LiveCD which has Gparted and
make the extended partition large. Wade came back with his
/dev/sda2 was locked. After a while it became clear that
/dev/sda2 was not his extended partition.

	At this point I gave up because another person came in and
showed Wade how to unlock /dev/sda2. I'm not sure they EVER
found the extended partition!

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI