OT: Floola iPod management software
woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 26 18:20:03 UTC 2010
Johnneylee Rollins wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 26, 2010, Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> Anybody here use Floola to manage the music on thier iPod?
> yes. I do. What's up?
A few questions that scroogle couldn't ehlp answer, details really:
- Mac currently running iTunes at work, with the "master" library.
- Windows (for now) at home, which is a copy of the library, via SyncBack.
- Ubuntu Linux eventually may/will have other music
- Can go back & forth between using Floola & iTunes without issue?
- If I add a song via Floola from Win or Linux, will that get added to
the Mac iTunes?
- Floola does (supposedly) understand & deal with play counts & ratings.
Will this data be transferred to the other machine libraries? Manually
- If I change a playlist on the iPod with Floola, will that change
propagate to iTunes?
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818
--- AIM - woyciesjes
--- CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech - http://certification.comptia.org/
--- HDI Certified Support Center Analyst - http://www.ThinkHDI.com/
Registered Linux user number 464583
"From there to here,
From here to there,
--- Dr. Seuss
More information about the ubuntu-users