Mozilla apps?

Patton Echols p.echols at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 21:50:25 UTC 2010

On 01/25/2010 01:38 PM, Patton Echols wrote:
> On 01/24/2010 05:56 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>> So what you're saying is, You used the link we originally posted and
>>> it worked, but cannot upload the file or even find a reputable mirror?
>>> I thought you said the link worked in the first place, which it
>>> didn't. Hmm. Well nevermind.
>>>

>> The link to the Ubuntu wiki worked, but the link from the wiki to the
>> application was broken. Therefore I googled the name of the
>> application to find a source.
>>
>> I have never used it.
>>

> Never used AudoDeb at all?  Or never used the one from the new link?
> I thought your original post implied you had a working version of the
> script.  If that is true, would you be willing to DL the one you found
> and diff the two?  That would at least let users here know if there
> had been malicious changes.

After this post, I went looking myself and had some trouble getting a
link to the site to work.  Eventually I was able to DL what I believe to
be the correct script.  My intention is to read it.  If others can not
get to it, reply here and I will post the script somewhere more
accessable.  I would do it now but I am out of time for now and have to
do it later this evening at the earliest.