Wifi and Ubuntu 9.10

Alfredo De Luca alfredo.deluca at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 12:22:30 UTC 2010

Hi all.
Thanks for all your suggetions. I actually had to remove tje Network Manager
and install WICD, which seems is working fine.

Fred

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 22:51, Pierre Frenkiel
<pierre.frenkiel at laposte.net>wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Jan 2010, Alfredo De Luca wrote:
>
> > easily to my router (sitecom) and it ask me the WAP password. After that
> all
> > seems ok but after 30 seconds  the connection drops and try to reconnect
> > again then drop again and so on....
>
>    Did you try to remove the NetworkManager package? I had similar problems
>   until I removed it.
>
> --
> Pierre Frenkiel

Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."