copy to cd

John Heinen hensandpat at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 23 17:28:14 UTC 2010

Colin Law wrote:

>>> Right
>>>
>> Right, I do have the cd/dvd creator up but
>>
>> There is a step missing no? Drag from where and how? for example, copy a
>> letter to my Queen
>>

> If you don't know where you saved it, but it is still in the recent
> files of OO then open it and click File, Properties and on the General
> tab (I think) it will show the location of the file.
>
> When saving a new file it is always a good idea to save it to
> somewhere appropriate, your Documents folder for example.
>
> Colin

Well, thanks Colin, Carl and Gabriel, I am still in the dark, though.
.With windows X, I click on Nero and Nero does the thinking and asking
where and what I want to do, very very simple.
What is this 00 file, I know where the Queen's file is, it is in
documents, I can see that it is there, but what is this drag and drop.
Thank you for your patience John