No Title Bar For Maximized Windows

Gabriel S. Coonce Gabriel.Coonce at fpsk12.org
Sat Jan 23 03:51:24 UTC 2010

Well, I got it fixed! A part of UNR, called Maximus, automatically
maximizes and untitles opened windows to save screen space, which
isn't really necessary at 1280 x 1024. So, just a quick trip into
Configuration Editor > maximus and checking no_maximize and unchecking
undecorate solved it!!

On Jan 22, 2010, at 8:12 PM, "Gabriel S. Coonce" <Gabriel.Coonce at fpsk12.org