the menu has disapeard

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 01:36:43 UTC 2010

the menu at the top of my srean has disopeard that list places system
and all that. I'm running ubuntu 9.10

You know folks, not to put to fine of a point on the matter but I gave the
suggestion that was once given to me from this list.  Based on the
composition of the request/question I figured he wanted a top panel back and
wanted it back right away.  You get the top panel back, maybe it is not how
you had it but it is back, and things immediately seem to be getting a
little better.  Maybe you add some stuff you never had before.  Explore
around a little bit.  A simple question deserves a simple answer.

tab