DVD with multiple boot images

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 03:08:37 UTC 2010

<snip>
>>       Not MY 9.10, it is Gnome and I plan never to make it Karmic!
<snip>
Karl. Do you even understand that ubuntu uses a naming convention for
each release of ubuntu?
8.04 was Hardy Heron
8.10 was Intrepid Ibex
9.04 was Jaunty Jackalope
and ubuntu 9.10 is Karmic Koala.
It doesn't mean you are running KDE or Gnome or XFCE or LXDE or any
other desktop environment.
You're thinking the difference between a desktop environment. If you
can't read, don't try to help people. You just steer them into the
wrong direction.

P.s., Do they have DMV's where you are from? Go get your eyes checked
out, and then head to a psychiatrist and ask them to see if you're
batty.
<snip>
> So Karl, what does
> $ cat /etc/lsb-release
> show for you?

Umm, I wouldn't toss a $ in front, it might confuse karl. He'll take
the command and say, "I edited it to make it work" and DD his whole
hard drive again...
Karl do this
cat /etc/lsb-release

~SpaceGhost