Mint developers sucks (was Re: Switching a friend to Ubuntu)

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 02:27:48 UTC 2010

<snip>
> That's right, but at least I don't hate any human being nor nation.
<snip>
Doesn't really matter that much to me. You have to stay in context. I
prefer a mint developer over you because they probably drink more
coffee than you do. That totally makes sense when we're talking about
the quality of mint's distro, right?

Regardless of whether he made fun of you or your country, it doesn't
really impact mint's quality.
Their public image, maybe. I doubt he or she just hauled off and
called you some despicable name without you being somewhat excessively
annoying, or saying something that offended him or her. If you didn't
do anything that annoying, he may have been having a bad day or even
be really stressed. Something you wouldn't know about in the sense
that he does, because he actually writes and develops a popular linux
distro.

~SpaceGhost