Tracking cookies

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:22:16 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 17:14, Jim Byrnes <jf_byrnes at comcast.net> wrote:

> In Windows Norton occasionally would find a tracking cookie.  How can I
> identify them in Ubuntu using Firefox as my web browser?
>
> Go to Edit  ----->  Preferences ------->  Privacy Tab ------> Show Cookies

You can also install the  BetterPrivacy Firfox extension which deletes flash
cookies.

A search on cookies in Firefox extension gives several options for managing
cookies.  I am not sure there is something like AdAware in there but there
might be something that will assist you.  I just found slectivecookiedelete
3.5 which is something I have been looking for myself.

tab