R: Problem with Samba configuration

Sauro Cesaretti saurocesaretti1983 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:18:57 UTC 2010

Thank you all!!
About the lines that Donatas told me.
in which section do they belong?
Is it ok in global or in homes?
Second, I saw that in this way when I try to open the remote computer
form windows, even if it still doesnt work, I can see a folder called
homes.
Is it possible that the homes of the users  will be viewed in the root
of the remote computer?
Hope the massage is clear.
Thanks again
Best Regards, Sauro