Ubuntu usage in company

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:38:01 UTC 2010

2010/1/20 Donatas <fetdonatas at gmail.com>:
> Hello everyone.
>
> My company is assuming to work on Ubuntu Linux for all times. But we have
> one requirement or specification we have to solve.
> Is there a way to configure User profiles to be like one (i mean in each
> linux box every user profile will be the same: OpenOffice look, settings,
> icon sizes, themes, locale settings, printers etc)

I don't know the answer to the question but just pointing out that it
is ambiguous.  Do you mean that if one considers one of the boxes,
that all users should have the same profile on that box, or do you
mean that different users can have different profiles, but for a
particular user he will have the same profile on all boxes?

Colin