Location of, or command to get installed date and time of a package.

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Wed Jan 20 14:53:26 UTC 2010

Hello,

Is there a quick one line command that will return the installed date,
and time of a software package in Linux, or Ubuntu more specifically?

Alternatively, is that data in a file somewhere in the file system? I'm
sure it is, as Synaptic Package Manager has the data to look at, I just
do not know where it stores the data.

I can parse the file myself, if I can discover where it resides.

Thanks for any help you can be.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Linux dpkg Software Report script set..