mailing list

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:01:15 UTC 2010

> You can have your password sent to you.
> If they are that dense, I suggest they stay here and not try to help
> people, but to ask questions themselves.
>
> ~SpaceGhost
Here is the email I recieved after requesting it be sent. All I needed
was my email address. You all know how to get that right?
I changed my password after getting the email.

You, or someone posing as you, has requested a password reminder for
your membership on the mailing list ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com.
You will need this password in order to change your membership options
(e.g. do you want regular delivery or digest delivery), and having
this password makes it easier for you to unsubscribe from the mailing
list.

You are subscribed with the address: johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com

Your ubuntu-users password is: omgkarlmakesmelol

To make changes to your membership options, log in and visit your
options web page:

   https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/options/ubuntu-users/johnneylee.rollins%40gmail.com

You can also make such changes via email by sending a message to:

   ubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com

with the text "help" in the subject or body.  The automatic reply will
contain more detailed instructions.

Questions or comments?  Please send them to the ubuntu-users mailing
list administrator at ubuntu-users-owner at lists.ubuntu.com.