phpsysinfo

Emil Payne EHSPayne at angelwoodpines.org
Mon Jan 18 01:20:23 UTC 2010

Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
> On 16-01-10 06:21, Emil Payne wrote:

>>> Just a question: I assume you have a good reason to use xammp. Why
>>> aren't you using the usual Apache+PHP+MySQL config? I'm just curious.
>>>
>> Why Not?
>
> Hey, that's not fair!
> You don't get to turn the question around! :-p

<humour> But Luv, I'd turn it around for you anytime. ;-* </humour>

I'm just using xampp since I've used it from the days it was called
lampp, when the other Apache, MySQL, PHP was difficult to set up and
work together faultlessly. Not that xampp is totally faultless...  I
should just redo whatever that file is to move server root to /var/www
and then move all my files down there...

Emil
--
Fantasy Football Rules: