Question on Choosing Netbook - looking for experience

Robert Watson poolesgov3000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 23:46:40 UTC 2010

I am not tech support and I hsve no idea wether or not  to "Choose Notebook".  Please take me
off of the list for tech support information.
from Robert Andrew Watson
POOLESGOV3000 at YAHOO.COM
I have been receiving many requests, frequently, for tech support information and I can not
help these people at all.
Regards, Bob Watson
Poolesville, MD