phpsysinfo

Emil Payne EHSPayne at angelwoodpines.org
Fri Jan 15 20:16:20 UTC 2010

Some problems encountered:

phpsysinfo installs to /var/www . Unfortunately that is NOT my server
default.  Using xammp, my default is /opt/lampp/htdocs.  After moving
the link there I then get an error about not being able to load xml.php.
Going to the phpsysinfo site I see this is a common error marked as
SOLVED and a listing for a new updated version.  Installing the updated
version no longer gives that error, it just hangs.  So I went ahead and
removed the "software" since what it does can be found in other ways
without all the hassle.

Emil

--
Fantasy Football Rules: