Installing Ubuntu on numeorus machines simultanrously

Rafiq Hajat ipi.malawi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:44:33 UTC 2010

Hi,
I have been trying to start a movement to wean Malawians away from
Microsoft domination for some time now and am slowly gaining some
ground. I've just been requested by a Primary School, to install UBUNTU
onto all itÅ› computers because they are sick and tired of virus
infections and pirated software installations.
I remember using Ghost via laplink for multiple installations in the old
days.
They have 20 PCs and I would dearly appreciate some advice on how to get
the job done with minimum fuss.

Cheers
Rafiq Hajat
Executive Director
The Institute for Policy Interaction (IPI)
P. O. Box E14,
Post Dot Net - Blantyre
Malawi
Mobile: +265 999 968800