Will this laptop be compatible with Ubuntu?

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Thu Jan 14 19:36:19 UTC 2010

you could get a similar computer with Linux natively installed  from
System 76 (system76.com) and know that it works, not pay for windows and
support Linux supplier all in one swell foop..

I'm very please with my System 76 laptop and other than a satisfied
customer I have no relationship with the company

Bob