Ubuntu one Not connecting and trying to register the computer every few seconds

Felipe DOMINGUEZ felipe.dominguez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:19:17 UTC 2010

Hello.

I have a problem with Ubuntu one. I have just started using it (well..
trying to) but it does not synchronized  any files and it tries to register
my computer on the ubuntu one web site every few seconds.

it seems it connects, after a  few seconds it try to connect again and it
ask me to register the computer again.

when I look at my account online, my computer registered a few times. once
every time I am asked to do it.

any body had the same problem and found a solution?

thanks in advance.

Felipe

--
Jamón Ibérico de Bellota ( 3 años)