registering

Amedee Van Gasse (ub) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Wed Jan 13 09:12:54 UTC 2010

On Wed, January 13, 2010 06:48, Nils Kassube wrote:
> Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
>> Ziaus Samad is not a real person, it's a just spam bot.
>
> How did you come to that conclusion? To me the mail looks like a real
> request.

I don't trust emails with text like this:

<quote>
      Get your new Email address!
</quote>

In 99.9% of the cases the link is to a phishing site. I just don't trust it.

Anyway, a quick Google search on his name or email address didn't turn up
anything useful.

If he really is a real person, don't you think he would have written a
better email? He is supposedly from Bangladesh, aren't all the people from
the Indian subcontinent supposed to be IT wizards? Or is that just inverse
prejudice?

--
Amedee Van Gasse