Autologin lost on upgrade to mythbuntu 9.10 from 9.04

sdavmor sdavmor at systemstheory.net
Tue Jan 12 19:28:41 UTC 2010

One quick question since everything else on my upgrade from Ubuntu
9.04 to 9.10 went very well on my Myth TV media server. The upgrade
was done "in place" this morning.

Before the upgrade it would autologin and start mythtv. Now I get
the user login screen. Once I select the user (there's only one on
our media center server) and put in the user password everything
proceeds as before. Where do I need to go to force-fix this so it
starts up and logs itself in as it used to do?
Systems Theory project website: www.systemstheory.net
www.mikedickson.org.uk