Missing shared object?

nepal nepal.roade at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 12 02:25:32 UTC 2010

On Monday 11 Jan 2010 23:14:23 Steve Flynn wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:10 PM, nepal <nepal.roade at googlemail.com>
wrote:
> > Hello List.
> >
> > Can anyone confirm that I have a problem here. This is a 64 bit
> > Karmik install.
> >
> > I am trying to compile some source and when I run ./configure it
> > eventually stops with an error for cannot find "libm".
>
> Post the output from the .configure. Don't make us guess at what
>  you think it said,

ok, I only put my question the way I did as I thought I had narrowed
down the problem to be a missing library. I have not posted the entire
config.log as it is 2000 lines long.

Below is the message shown when the config comes to a halt.

error: Can't find libm. Please check config.log and if you can't solve
the problem send the file to speed-dreams-users at lists.sourceforge.net
with the subject "Speed Dreams compilation problem"

nepal.