Assigning an IP address to a Network Drive

Shahar Dag dag at cs.technion.ac.il
Wed Jan 6 07:18:02 UTC 2010

Hello

If you have the one with the network interface, this link may help
http://martin.hinner.info/mybook/
It will instruct you how to add SSH capabilities to the unit, and since it
is a Linux machine, once you have SSH access you can alter it as you like
(and also remove the MioNet agent)
Do everything with care. I think such action may terminate the warranty

Have fun
Shahar