install ubuntu without deleting data

vijay shanker vijay.shad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 07:51:46 UTC 2010

Thanks you all;

But i have manage to reinstall missing packages successfully.

of course i used aptitude command. with provides option to choose a package
form the list. Same like synaptic package manger.

By the way I was having trouble time in connecting to internet from command
prompt. And netroot option was not able to connect with internet(via my
wireless router).

Regards,
Vijay Shanker Dubey