Two disruptive users on ubuntu-users

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Thu Jan 7 03:04:26 UTC 2010

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:24:02 +1100, cajanus cajan wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 08:55 +1000, Res wrote:
>> On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Richard JOHNSON wrote:
>
> Quite frankly I don't care about any of this. Res and Karl are members
> like the rest of us, probably a bit more vocal but WTH that can surely
> be accommodated.
> I don't want to see more rules, more authority or any personal abuse.
> More importantly I don't like talk of kicking people off the list. The
> mass of letters that all this has generated is going nowhere why don't
> we all give it a rest.

I agree with you, thanks for the positive comment.

If anybody has problems with certain articles/authors and use Pan
newsreader they can do:

Select the article/s

Then choose: Pan - Articles - Edit Articles watch/ignore/score - Add -
If the group name is "gmane.linux.ubuntu.user - (or whatever the group
name is)
Author -
Ignore the article -
Forever -
Add and rescore

Then you get rid of the culprit *humor*

At a later time you can go back and edit what you did if you so
desire  :-)