Tim's 23 line signature...

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Thu Jan 7 00:19:53 UTC 2010

I thought the same thing. I initially thought that (sig) was the headers to
the email that started the original thread. Then as I read it, I was like,
"OMFG! This is a signature?!" LOL. And just any signature, one that
includes gobs of completely useless information. Might I suggest you setup
a webpage Tim and post all that stuff on there, preferably in some
organized fashion.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=email+signature+netiquette
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signature_block
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855
- If you include a signature keep it short.  Rule of thumb is no longer
than 4 lines.

As someone once told me about writing a good signature, they said:
"It's like a woman's skirt -- the shorter the better."

ÐÆ5ÏÐ
http://daevid.com