Community Council, please take action!

Patton Echols p.echols at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 19:33:15 UTC 2010

On 01/06/2010 06:03 AM, Graham Todd wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 13:18:37 +0000
> Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> uttered these words:
>

>> It was discussed recently by the CC and we came to the conclusion that
>> we should look for interested people on this list to become moderators
 . . .

Alan,

Depending on the time constraints and expectations, I would be willing
to participate.

(Since my real life means that I sometimes am forced to ignore the list
for many days at a time, I would have to defer if daily or almost daily
attention was required.)

> We should also
> > draft usage guideline for this list which would include details of the
> > process which can be used when breaches of the
> > guidelines/etiquette/CoC happen.

I might also be useful in this context as I do a fair amount of this
type of work in the RW.

--PE