re Fw: Improving tech support

Haneef Bashir darkfena313 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 07:52:40 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Chris Jeffries <chris at candm.org.uk> wrote:
> I run Windows in a virtual box shell and find it much more convenient
> than dual boot, and Yahoo and MSN both work fine in it.
>
> aMSN is an MSN clone for Ubunu that support cam but not voice.
>
> I have not fully tried it, but meebo is a web based agent that connects
> to a number of IMs including Yahoo and MSN and appears to support both
> voice and cam, so this may be a solution for you too.

thanks for the suggestion. im guessing then that you didnt run into
any problems with voice cat running the messenger through virtualbox?
i have tried it with no success. if you have done this and havent had
any problems, then at least now i know that the problem might be with
my hardware configuration or something. video is not a problem for me.
i use qyachi for yahoo and emesene for msn. i have used meebo, im not
so sure about the voice support but they force the other user to use
their services for voice and video.