Community Council, please take action!

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Jan 6 06:20:17 UTC 2010

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, Karl F. Larsen wrote:

> 	Res I am really tired of your complaining! This whole thing
> was started by your Forwarding of my private email on this
> list! That is a no-no!

No not private mail back to list because I dont accept private mail from
llist members

> 	I really do not like being lumped into a bad group with you.

you were there a long time ago larsen

> 	If you would just let it go as I have, it will blow over. But
> if every day you bring it up, it will NOT go away!

i dont care what you think, I dont want it to go away until a FULL
change is brought about where it will be clear for everyone including new
users to this list, that they can post without fear of the list demi gods
striking them down for not posting the way they want them to, that, is
why most people on this list have despised for for some years because
they hate being told they have no right to command how someone else types,
when they themselves do not follow the CoC.

It cant be too much to expect fair play for everyone, but it seems on this
mailing list, that will NEVER happen.

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!