help me please

Brian Clarkson brian at clarkson.id.au
Wed Jan 6 04:15:20 UTC 2010

The suggestion of Swapnil seems good to me, but if it doesn't solve the
problem you could try searching on the Internet using 'Google'.

(I am assuming you can access the Internet somehow because you have been
able to send an email to this list.)

Use 'Google' to Search for:

 "modem ubuntu configure"     (without the quotes("))

You should find a number of helpful notes.

best wishes,

Brian Clarkson