Two disruptive users on ubuntu-users

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Jan 5 22:53:37 UTC 2010

wrong, I have called upon this community council but you wont see it since
you have blocked us and are just trolling, and in fact the last 20 posts
in these threads are in breach of your CoC,  you mob ARE a joke.

I want to see the rules applied, but in FULL and to everyone without bias,
then i wont need to bully the bullies on this list who have got away with far
too much for far too long, and they dont like being told they got no right
to tell someone else how to post, hyporicites, most of you are!

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!