Installing new package: Is it possible to get a matching pair of UID and GID assigned?

Koppe koppe74 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:32:19 UTC 2010

Is there a way I can make the installer assign matching pairs of UIDs
and GIDs to the packages I'm installing?  For packages that makes
users and groups with matching names during installation; is there
a way to make the installer give both the user and group the same
numerical value, rather than the first available.  I just think it looks
cleaner when a user and corrosponding group has the same numeric
value...

--
Baard Ove Kopperud | To try is the
ICQ: 24 36 74 92   | first step