Two disruptive users on ubuntu-users

J Bickhard jbickhard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:48:00 UTC 2010

Okay. I haven't been much of a poster on this list, and it's mainly
because of the afore-mentioned miscreants on this list. I, for one,
would not mind seeing them go, and might actually become a larger
member of this list.

>        Fire away. I don't care for you much either. IF the Community
> Council does anything, I will nominate you for the same thing.
>
> 73 Karl

Might I ask, what do you think that will accomplish? He is a very
nice, considerate, helpful, general decent guy! Your nominating him
will probably just make your own case harder. I believe that the
parties involved know that it is inevitable that they will be kicked
off the list, and are attempting to "go out with a bang". I think the
most that we can do is try to ignore them, and politely ask those who
are higher to do something about these inconvieniences.