command stack in buffer

Michael Welle mwe012008 at gmx.net
Tue Jan 5 12:12:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com> writes:

> 2010/1/5 Michael Welle <mwe012008 at gmx.net>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> vijay shanker <vijay.shad at gmail.com> writes:
>> [...]
>
> That should be HISTSIZE=1000, someone mis-read from the link.
OK, haven't read the blog. If HISTCONTROL is set in the right manner it
should work. I guess the OP 1) hasn't restart the shell or 2) bashrc
isn't evaluated or HISTCONTROL is overriden or 3) he expects the history
file is magically changed or 4) he can't copy and paste ;).

Regards
hmw

--
biff4emacsen - A biff-like tool for (X)Emacs
http://www.c0t0d0s0.de/biff4emacsen/biff4emacsen.html